Monday, June 6, 2016

How to renew your car insurance and roadtax without vehicle registration certificate and existing insurance covernote


I happened to stumbled across this website. What they offer makes my life much more easier. Before this every year i have to provided the agent with insurance covernote before they can renew my insurance and roadtax. however this particular agent http://www.insuranskereta.my only asked me 2 things.

1. Owner IC number
2. Vehicle registration number

After i provide them with the details , they send me the quotation within 10 minutes. After i made the payment they emailed me my policy within 20 minutes. The same day in the evening i got my roadtax delivered at my address.

I would recommend them to my friends and families

3 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! car insurance cost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. doctors Disability insurance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! healthcare professionals insurance

    ReplyDelete